[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-mpc83xx.git mpc83xx branch intotesting

Kim Phillips kim.phillips at freescale.com
Mon Nov 19 18:25:02 CET 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:43:21 +0100
Stefan Roese <sr at denx.de> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> On Monday 19 November 2007, Liu Dave wrote:
> > No, I saw some drivers was merged at this moment.
>
> Which ones? This should not have happened.
>
> > I don't know why we need hold one patch for so much long time?
>
> You are right, the last release cycles took quite long. But I am wondering,
> did Kim pull your changes into his 83xx custodian repository and ask Wolfgang
> to pull from it?

I'm maintaining mpc837x support in the mpc83xx branch of the mpc83xx
repo. I had asked WD to pull into his 'testing' tree, not his master.
I don't intend on getting WD to pull 837x support before he releases
1.3.0.

I have 2-3 patches (depending on how things go in linuxland) in my
queue for 1.3.0, I'll make a pull request later today after I do some
more testing.

Kim