[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-mpc83xx.git mpc83xx branch intotesting

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 19 21:58:35 CET 2007

In message <20071119112502.54c20905.kim.phillips at freescale.com> you wrote:

> I'm maintaining mpc837x support in the mpc83xx branch of the mpc83xx
> repo. I had asked WD to pull into his 'testing' tree, not his master.
> I don't intend on getting WD to pull 837x support before he releases
> 1.3.0.

I will usually not pull anything new into -testing or ionto any other
official repo when there is no merge window open.

> I have 2-3 patches (depending on how things go in linuxland) in my
> queue for 1.3.0, I'll make a pull request later today after I do some
> more testing.

At the moment, the agreement was that the first things to  go  in  is
Grant's  patch  set,  after which you all will be busy to rebase your
patches anyway ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin