[U-Boot-Users] Boot Loader Development - Information

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 22 15:37:50 CET 2007

In message <15C2CAD382CB69409395ED4F159BED70568127 at mail.esntechnologies.co.in> you wrote:

> I am new to this boot loader development. I am developing the boot
> loaders. I have gone through the google about the requirements to be

You've gone through the google.  Wow.

Did you try something like searching for "U-Boot Design Principles" ?

And then follow the very first link it presents?

> considered while developing. I did not get the much information about
> what the boot loaders consist.

They are software...

> Could some one send me samples / links so that it helps me in moving
> forward further?

See above.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C82D04.63A020FE

And please note that HTML is forbidden here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In an organization, each person rises to the level of his own  incom-
petency                                         - The Peter Principle