[U-Boot-Users] boot up u-boot from RAM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 26 15:06:13 CET 2007

In message <13948771.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> Hi lee,
> I am using lite5200 and Ihave dowaload uboot IT was working perfect, but I
> got the usb tap and the Code warrior.
> my problems are :
> USB tab does not comminicate with the board .
> and I donot know if uboot goes with code warrior

Lamej, you are violating a lot of pretty basic netiquette rules all at
once.

Don't top post / full quote.

Don't reply to completely unrelated messages when in fact you want to
start a new thread.

Don't ask off topic questions.

And read the FAQ before posting:
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/CanUBootBeConfiguredSuchThatItCanBeStartedInRAM

You may also want to read
http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html  and
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
: 1.  What is the possibility of this being added in the future?
In the near future, the probability is close to zero. In the  distant
future, I'll be dead, and posterity can do whatever they like... :-)
                                                              - lwall