[U-Boot-Users] LIBFDT improvements?

Jerry Van Baren vanbargw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:41:56 CEST 2007

> Jerry,
>
> Did you ever put together a patch for all those things we discussed this
> summer?  I don't see anything in the latest from the main git tree.
>
> Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Probably not, I have not had a chance to do much with u-boot since the
August merge.  I have a "todo" list on the FDT page:
   <http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/UBoot/UBootFdtInfo#ToDo>

My recollection of what composes "all those things" is pretty much zippo
and gmane.org isn't helping my memory.  Are the discussed improvements
in the todo list?

Best regards,
gvb

P.S. I started a new thread, please don't hijack old threads.