[U-Boot-Users] LIBFDT improvements?

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Wed Oct 10 02:01:28 CEST 2007

Hi Jerry,

u-boot-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 10/09/2007 04:41:56
PM:

> My recollection of what composes "all those things" is pretty much zippo

> and gmane.org isn't helping my memory.  Are the discussed improvements
> in the todo list?

Sorry, my stupidity strikes again, "all those things" have nothing to do
with FDT.  I sent the email to you by mistake.  A few months ago while I
was working on FPGA bitstream loading, Matthias put out an RFC for some
work he was also doing on FPGAs and he had said he was going to post a
patch "soon".  You happend to comment on the thread and I grabbed your
email by mistake to reply to.  I'll try again.

Bruce