[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] [ARM] Please pull fromgit://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-arm.git

Kyungmin Park kmpark at infradead.org
Mon Oct 15 01:42:12 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang Denk and Peter Peares,

First, thank you for merging the OneNAND Support at U-Boot.
Now we can use the OneNAND at U-Boot.

For reference and use of OneNAND, we want to merge the Apollon BSP support.
So could you merge the Apollon BSP to mainline git directly?
I think the Apollon BSP support doesn't break the existing the release cycle of U-Boot.
If not, it's ok to merge arm git.

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park

P.S., If you are missing the Apollon BSP patches, No problem to send it again.