[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] [ARM] Please pull fromgit://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-arm.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 15 11:19:28 CEST 2007

In message <002901c80ebb$de079050$e1ac580a at swcenter.sec.samsung.co.kr> you wrote:

> First, thank you for merging the OneNAND Support at U-Boot.
> Now we can use the OneNAND at U-Boot.

You are welcome.

> For reference and use of OneNAND, we want to merge the Apollon BSP support.
> So could you merge the Apollon BSP to mainline git directly?

Not now. Only when the next merge window opens.

> I think the Apollon BSP support doesn't break the existing the release cycle of U-Boot.
> If not, it's ok to merge arm git.
>
> Thank you,
> Kyungmin Park
>
> P.S., If you are missing the Apollon BSP patches, No problem to send it again.

Please check if they still apply when 1.3.0 was released and the merge
window opens, and resent (after rebasing) if fixes were necessary.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Men will always be men -- no matter where they are.
	-- Harry Mudd, "Mudd's Women", stardate 1329.8