[U-Boot-Users] MC5282Lite evaluation board - running from externalflash

Liew Tsi Chung-r5aahp Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Tue Oct 16 18:23:46 CEST 2007

Erez,

	There is a error if the TEXT_BASE set to 0xffe00000. Following
is the fix for the problem.

#if defined(CONFIG_R5200)
.long	0x400
#elif defined(CONFIG_M5282) && (TEXT_BASE == CFG_INT_FLASH_BASE)
.long	_start - TEXT_BASE
#else
.long	_START
#endif

	/* if we come from a pre-loader we have no exception table and
	 * therefore no VBR to set
	 */
#if !defined(CONFIG_MONITOR_IS_IN_RAM)
#if defined(CONFIG_M5282) && (TEXT_BASE == CFG_INT_FLASH_BASE)
	move.l	#CFG_INT_FLASH_BASE, %d0
	movec	%d0, %VBR
#else
	move.l	#CFG_FLASH_BASE, %d0