[U-Boot-Users] Custom MPC8347 Board can't access cache

Sparks, Sam SSparks at twacs.com
Tue Oct 16 20:34:02 CEST 2007

>Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>Hmm... do you know the hardware details of your board, *and* those of
>the TQM834x module and the STK85xx  evaluation  board?  Without  such
>knowledge  it  will  be  difficult for you to judje if the TQM834x is
>really a good choice to compare against, and you will not  know  what

I'm using the TQM834X (and the MPC8349ITX/EMDS) boards as a baseline
configuration for my board. Specifically with regards to the processor's
internal cache, I think these are a good choice, as all four boards have
processors in the same family.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I may be missing something.

Thanks,
Sam