[U-Boot-Users] I2C scanning

Yasothabalan Ramaswamy-TLS,Chennai yasothabalanr at hcl.in
Mon Oct 22 17:21:00 CEST 2007

I am able to switch between both the buses, by CONFIG_I2C_MODULE to 1 or
2.

#if (CFG_I2C_MODULE == 2)
#define I2C_BASE    MPC5XXX_I2C2
#elif (CFG_I2C_MODULE == 1)
#define I2C_BASE    MPC5XXX_I2C1
#else
#error CFG_I2C_MODULE is not properly configured
#endif

But my problem is I have to scan both the buses dynamically in the run
time.

Regards,
Yasotha Balan R
Member Technical Staff - HPEG
HCL Technologies Ltd.
73,74, South Phase Road, Ambattur Indutrial Estate, Chennai 600058.
Tel: +91-044-43935000 Extn. (5076)
Mob: +91-9994309885
www.hcltech.com
www.hcl.in