[U-Boot-Users] mx1ads hangs up

giorrrgio at gmail.com giorrrgio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:00:52 CEST 2007

Hi to all,
I'm new to the mailing list and I'm working on the mx1ads board (v.
1.1) for a project at the university. I've compiled the 1.3 rc3
version of u-boot with the proper configure and loaded it on the board
with motorola bootloader utilities through usb. After reboot, the
systems hangs up immediately and no output is given. By now I can't
use JTAG and I'd like to know if there are known issues for this board
in the 1.1 version or if you have any trick to make it work.
Thanks a lot.
Giorgio Cefaro
Rome