[U-Boot-Users] uboot porting on ARM926EJS

Hebbar gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Tue Oct 23 07:15:16 CEST 2007

Hi Pankaj,

Kindly let us know on what board you are working so that the solution can be
narrowed down. for arm926ejs versatile board could be the best startup.

Let me know what document you are looking for.
Look at http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual for better understanding.
Also at http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=das_u-boot_on_blackfin.
this is for blackfin for can give good info

Regards
Gururaja