[U-Boot-Users] Erase at 0x00230000 failed immediately: -EROFS. Is the sector locked?

sun hziee_sun at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 24 05:35:27 CEST 2007

Hi.all!

  Under uboot I erased the flash and programed the rootfs img(jffs2) to the flash. After linux boot, then linux print the following information:

  Erase at 0x00230000 failed immediately: -EROFS. Is the sector locked?

  When I modified the file in the jffs2, linux display "No space left on the dev". And run df, linux display the following information:

  # df
/dev/mtdblock0            4096      4096         0 100% /

  but I only used 1.7MB and the size of mtdblock0 is  4MB.

  thanks!