[U-Boot-Users] iic1 can't work on 440EPx

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 5 14:58:58 CEST 2007

Dear Denny,

in message <6E15BDA7F0F53D418A36A342570C178502BC00 at BRM-EXCH-2.corp.brocade.com> you wrote:

>    Is there anyone working on the 440EPx? I found the code in u-boot
> 1.2.0 only support iic0, so iic1 didn't work.

Ah, you think that reposting the same question yet another time makes
any difference when you use a new name instead of the "jxnuxdy" you
used before? It doesn't.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C7EFAC.805A8FD4

This is the 6th time I tell you not to post HTML here! Please heed to
the rules! My patience is limited.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The computer programmer is a creator of universes for which he alone
is responsible. Universes of virtually unlimited  complexity  can  be
created  in  the  form  of  computer  programs." - Joseph Weizenbaum,
_Computer Power and Human Reason_