[U-Boot-Users] any suggestions to download kernel image through USB?

Bin Xu xubin0712 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 00:49:10 CEST 2007

Hi, all,

I am a new comer to this mailing list. Currently I am working on TI Davinci DVEVM board. Now I am very interested in Uboot stuff and curious if I can download the kernel image through usb.
I spend some time going through the old mailing list and found many useful suggestions, however, I did not find very detail instructions or tutorials, so I am wondering if anyone can give me some detail suggestions how to work with it?

Thanks and Regards,

Bin