[U-Boot-Users] Booting with attached BDI but not alone

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 10 22:22:37 CEST 2007

In message <F1F6EC0C8B75034F9E3A79FC85122E8EA640E6 at aquib01a> you wrote:

> I downloaded an u-boot.bin (1.1.4) on to my flash (a board with MPC875).
> If I connect BDI and type go I see output on my serial console. If I
> start the board without the attached BDI nothing appears.
>
> Any hint?

Fix your board init code, i. e. check what the BDI init sequence is
doing and what of this is missing in your initialization parts.

Maybe yous till include - against all our recommendations - include
some setup of the memory controller in your BDI config file, and this
is missing / broken in your code.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C7F3C2.C92E52CE

And don't post HTML here, please.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de