[U-Boot-Users] at91rm9200 - silent console

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Tue Sep 11 00:20:13 CEST 2007

Unlike more "traditional" PPC versions of u-boot, at91... U-boot is not
the first code running on the board. The first one is normally some
small bootstrap, running from dataflash or flash itself - it depends on
jumper settings and also u-bbot configuration must be right.

Search this list's archives - this question has been discussed many
times in different forms.

Leonid.