[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-1.3.0-rc1 released

Michal Simek Monstr at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 11 10:41:41 CEST 2007

Hi

>> Is it being planned to include Microblaze support into official 1.3.0 as
>> well? I mean CPU itself as well as some Xilinx reference boards?
>
>1.3.0 will contain what 1.3.0-rc1 contains,  plus  bug  fixes.  There
>haven't   been  any  pull  requests  from  the  Microblaze  custodian
>repository lately, and the code in this repo hasn't been changed much
>in the last month either.

I sent some pull request and some patches and this patches are in Microblaze branch.

Patches around ROMFS are checked by Grant Likely.
Patches around Emac and Emaclite Grant Likely promised to test. But I don't have response on it.
Can you send us your comment about patches?

But all patches are in microblaze branch and I hope that are correct.

>code in this repo hasn't been changed much in the last month either.
Code has been changed in the last month many times.
Especially rebuild of command handling was repaired.

Microblaze repository contain only 3 boards. The first is Suzaku from AtmarkTechno - the first supported board.
The second is ML401 which covered all boards with flash memory and the third is Xupv2p which covered all boards without flash memory.

I thing that the three boards covered many development boards and addition new boards are needless in the near future.

Best regards,
Michal Simek