[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-1.3.0-rc1 released

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Tue Sep 11 15:02:25 CEST 2007

On 9/11/07, Michal Simek <Monstr at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Hi
>
> >> Is it being planned to include Microblaze support into official 1.3.0 as
> >> well? I mean CPU itself as well as some Xilinx reference boards?
> >
> >1.3.0 will contain what 1.3.0-rc1 contains,  plus  bug  fixes.  There
> >haven't   been  any  pull  requests  from  the  Microblaze  custodian
> >repository lately, and the code in this repo hasn't been changed much
> >in the last month either.
>
> I sent some pull request and some patches and this patches are in Microblaze branch.
>
> Patches around ROMFS are checked by Grant Likely.
> Patches around Emac and Emaclite Grant Likely promised to test. But I don't have response on it.

Actually, I promised to review them, but they need to be posted to the
list first in proper patch format (which is the process.  Patches need
to be readable 'inline' so that reviewers can hit 'reply' and start
commenting on the changes.  It is not fair to ask reviews to download
a tarball and cut/paste the pieces to review into an email.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.