[U-Boot-Users] Atmel AT49BV320C support in Uboot

raj reddy ubootimage at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 11 15:54:14 CEST 2007

I tried to use the CFI driver by adding the CFI macros
in the .h file. But the size of my flash is 2MB, but
it shows 4MB.
I have one doubt, in the board .h file we specify the
sectore size. what size i must give the sector size in
board .h file.
where we specify different sizes of sector in the
flash driver file.. (i.e 8 * 4K, 63 * 32 K.)

Regards.

      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html