[U-Boot-Users] Atmel AT49BV320C support in Uboot

raj reddy ubootimage at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 12 16:33:03 CEST 2007

In the PC405GP processor Address Space
Boot ROM -> 0xFFE00000 - 0xFFFFFFFF (i.e 2MB)
But on my board i have flash 2M x 16 (CFI) which is of
4MB. That's the reason flash_start_address +
flash_size > 0xFFFFFFFF. How can i fix this in the CFI
driver?

Regards,
Raj.

      Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city. Go to http://in.maps.yahoo.com