[U-Boot-Users] at91rm9200 - silent console

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Wed Sep 12 18:22:43 CEST 2007

Hi, Craig:

I am using two stage boot loader for Atmel reference board. While there
are indeed different opinions whether this is correct way to go, but
such concept certainly works.

If your first stage boot, u-boot and u-boot environment are on NOR flash
(on the very begiining of it you must program boot.bin) you should undef
both DATAFLASH config and lovel init flags in <board>.h include file.

#define CONFIG_SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT       1

#undef  CFG_ENV_IS_IN_DATAFLASH

at91rm9200dk.h which is in u-boot tree already is a good start point.

Regards,

Leonid.