[U-Boot-Users] Ethernet port

urwithsughosh at gmail.com urwithsughosh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:19:17 CEST 2007

On Tue Sep 18, 2007 at 05:11:44PM +0530, Yasothabalan Ramaswamy-TLS,Chennai wrote:

> Can anyone say me whether U-Boot supports two Ethernet ports?

  If your processor supports, u-boot supports :-)

> If so, how to set the IP and MAC address for the second one.

  Check the config file for the board you are referring. For eg, the
  ADS board i refer to have the following configurations for setting
  the ip and the mac respectively.

  #define CONFIG_IPADDR    192.168.1.253

  #define CONFIG_ETHADDR   00:E0:0C:00:00:FD

--
sughosh