[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-mpc83xx.git mpc83xx branch into testing

Kim Phillips kim.phillips at freescale.com
Mon Sep 24 23:13:09 CEST 2007

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:39:22 +0200
Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> In message <20070924151901.61717d5d.kim.phillips at freescale.com> you wrote:
> >
> > Please pull the mpc83xx branch into your testing tree:
> >
> > git pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc83xx.git mpc83xx
>
> Sorry, but no.
>
> There is no merge window open at the moment.

ok, let me understand how you want this to work.

my original intent was for you to pull 837x support into your /testing/
tree so that gcl's mass-rename scripts could do their magic on the 837x
board port too.

but it sounds like you want me to hold on to new 83xx boards/features
until you make a final (non-rc) release?  Sounds like I should be
asking gcl to share his scripts then.

Kim