[U-Boot-Users] U-BOOT and UART TX with interrupts (need help please)

Stanislav G. Prihodko veter2000 at rambler.ru
Wed Sep 26 14:49:02 CEST 2007

Yes, yes, I know what you are going to say. With the use of off fully, not
built originally in the program U-BOOT.
But the interruption did not have any relationship to the operating system.
The same level of hardware implementation exchange data with pereferiey. And
as logical, therefore have to complete events or otherwise.
If you send a lot of data or data to do so is through the interruption, is
not it?
I understand that this remarkable U-BOOT actually loader. And it is
remarkable opportunities. For example implement the programme as
"Standalone", and so can get through this opportunity to interrupt?
I just want to build their program on the basis of good, enabled solutions.