[U-Boot-Users] U-BOOT and UART TX with interrupts (need help please)

Stanislav G. Prihodko veter2000 at rambler.ru
Wed Sep 26 15:43:50 CEST 2007

Jerry Van Baren wrote:

> Note that, if you *link* your program  u-boot (build directly into the
> u-boot source), you *must* use a GPL-compatible license for your program
> (i.e. your program must be Open Source - you must provide an offer of
> your modifications/source to your users).
>
> If you run your program "standalone", the u-boot licensing gives
> permission to use a proprietary license for your code which is running
> standalone.

Thank You! Yes, I know, it`s are temporary use in source code, as light
variants get results, and because I want use "standalone" model.
And also for fasted manipulating execute code for develop time.

But realization with interrupts really need for BlackFin, it is DSP, and may
be many peoples too want as I`m.
Also and in MPC8xxx  you added it is , as I know|understand.