[U-Boot-Users] Pointer to similar board?

PatM pmeloy at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 3 22:46:28 CEST 2008

That was it! Went back to 1.2.0, flashed my NOR and upon reboot got the
uboot menu.

Thanks very much! Being new to this stuff I always assume its me doing
something wrong and spend a few days wracking my brain and overheating
the google servers before actually asking a question. I learn a lot but
its hard on the hairline 8)

Pat Meloy
Canuckleland