[U-Boot-Users] Pointer to similar board?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 3 20:20:15 CEST 2008

In message <47F3F98010FF784EBEE6526EAAB078D10635DED5 at tq-mailsrv.tq-net.de> you wrote:

> > I changed the boot delay in configs/smdk2410.h to -1 to make sure I
> > could get the right port (swapping the cable around in case it wasn't
> > uart 0 being used. I also tried 60 delay. Still nothing.

I am not really sure if the smdk2410 port is working at all at the
moment.

> It was some time ago, I last used the SMDK2410. But I'm pretty sure,
> that it prints some boot messages. You should see this messages regardles
> if you boot from flash, ethernet, or whatever.

I can only speak for the s3c2400 (trab, and most probably also
smdk2400), which were broken by this commit:

commit 80767a6cead9990d9e77e62be947843c2c72f469
Author: Peter Pearse <peter.pearse at arm.com>
Date:   Wed Sep 5 16:04:41 2007 +0100

    Changed API name to coloured_led.h
    Removed code using deprecated ifdef CONFIG_BOOTBINFUNC
    Tidied other cpu/arm920t/start.S code

You may want to try the commit previous to this one...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Don't panic.