[U-Boot-Users] PA Semi support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 8 13:51:00 CEST 2008

In message <1CADFA951940554D86FBD8B24BBFF3A0E2C6BD at LONMLVEM08.e2k.ad.ge.com> you wrote:

> Is it the intention of U-Boot to support the PA Semi devices and
> integrate into the main U-Boot branch at some point?

Yes, definitely. That's the whole reason for having a custodian repo
for it.

However, if you have a closer look at the code it still needs some
major cleanup before patcehs can be submitted to the mailing list and
before these can be merged into mainline.

Please let me know if you are willing to help or to sponsor such
activities.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Time is an illusion perpetrated by the manufacturers of space.