[U-Boot-Users] EHCI USB 2.0 Patch

Markus Klotzbücher mk at denx.de
Fri Apr 18 10:13:48 CEST 2008

Dear Lance,

Lance Ware <lancee.ware at gmail.com> writes:

> I wanted to know how could I get a hold of the USB 2.0 patch for
> u-boot.  I am currently testing a OHCI/EHCI compliant pci usb device. I
> have the OHCI part working but would like to have use of the EHCI part
> of the device from the usb device.

You can easily find the EHCI patch in the archives. The reason I didn't
apply it so far was that the code is currently not used by anyone, but I
would be more than happy to change this.

One issue with this patch is that doesn't support companion controllers,
so you have to choose exclusively between EHCI or OHCI.

Best regards

Markus Klotzbuecher

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de