No subject

Tue Aug 19 22:18:26 CEST 2008

And the in_ram label.  Somehow, on my BDI, it sees an exception and goes
to the reset vector i.e 0x100.

My approach is to avoid the GOT stuff and write a test routine which is
Position dependant and copy the function to address 0x0 in RAM.  After
Executing the code in RAM, jump back to flash.  People over here think
That since the I-cache is enabled, the processor may burst but we are
Fixing some bugs with that. The CS has BI flag set.

Does someone have some sample code for putting embedded C/assembly code ?
My approach was to copy the memset routine from flash to RAM at address 0x0.
Then do a memset from address 0x0 + sizeof(memset) to user given input of
End of RAM.  This way, I run memset from RAM and verify that it actually
works with my peek/poke routine from flash.

My first cut at it is here but it is complaining about GOT. Not enough
experience with ld...   Help/tips ??

   __asm__ __volatile__(		   \
		      "	lis r10, 0x0 at h\n"		   \
		      "	eieio\n"		           \
		      " lis r3, address at l\n"		   \
		      " ori r3, r3, address at h\n"           \
		      " lis r4, fillpattern at l\n"           \
		      " ori r4, r4, fillpattern at h\n"       \
		      " lis r5, bytecount at l\n"             \
		      " ori r5, r5, bytecount at h\n"         \
		      " b  0x0\n"                         \
		      );

Thanks,

Atul