No subject

Tue Aug 19 22:18:26 CEST 2008

But, when I am booting the system now, its hanging after displaying
the RAM configuration.

I have just begun to trace down on what could be wrong,but it looks
from initial traces to be in flash_init.

Anything I am missing / doing wrong ??

2)  Read somewhere on net, that by deault all sectors are locked after
reboo t ? true ? does J3 Intel strata flash does it also automatically
?

3) Remember to do so after relocation to RAM. :: Can you please help
me to correct place, code path / function to do so ? I am very new to
u-boot.

Regards,
Alfred