[U-Boot-Users] NFS TFTP problem

cjjoy1980 cjjoy1980 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:24:41 CEST 2008

I have enabled nfs booting on ppc based embedded board.  I had placed my
kernel and rootfs in tftp directory, and had set the u-boot enivironment
varialbes as:
   setenv bootfile /image/kernel
   setenv root_path /tftpboot/image

The board was booting with this configuration...

Now I have placed the kernel image and rootfs in /exports directory and have
set the uboot variables as:
   setenv bootfile /exports/image/kernel
   setenv root_path /exports/image

I am not able to boot the board with the above directory.  I am getting the
error

       TFTP error: 'File not found' (1)
       Starting again.

TFTP by default looks for /tftpboot directory.. How can we make the server
to fetch files apart from the default one??