[U-Boot] WELCOME to the new mailing list

Kelsey Dawes kelsey at codemonkey.net
Thu Aug 7 23:59:07 CEST 2008

> >From now on, the old mailing list at SourceForge should be considered
> obsolete. Please post new messages only to the new mailing list
> address:

Hi,

Unless there is a plan to bring the sourceforge archives to the new host, it might be helpful to include a link back to the old archives.  They are a great resource, and I'm certain there will be many questions wondering where to find them...

Cheers,
-Kelsey

--
Negative  Ghostrider - the pattern is full