[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] avr32 update

Haavard Skinnemoen haavard.skinnemoen at atmel.com
Thu Aug 21 10:57:51 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> Dear Haavard Skinnemoen,
> > I just didn't want to do another round of review of the small handful
> > of one-liners it took to get the new boards into shape. All the boards
>
> You are supposed to check in only patches that have been reviewed on
> the list. Yes, I know, sometimes it happens that you fix something and
> then forget to send the patch, but the rule is NOT to do that.

I know. I guess I wanted to know how strict that rule was, which is why
I stated up front that I had bent it a little.

> All commits are supposed to go  through  the  mailing  list  as  even
> simple  one  line  fixes  here  and  there  may  have unexpected side
> effects.

In this case, the affected code was new to begin with, so the potential
for unexpected side effects is very small. But point taken, I'll post
even trivial fixups for review next time.

Haavard