[U-Boot] MPC83xx DDR Controller setup

Andre Schwarz andre.schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Tue Aug 26 15:26:16 CEST 2008

Kim,

can you (or anybody else) tell me what the following bit means on MPC834x ?
Actually it's set inside the CLK_CNTL register of the DDR controller.
It's completely missing in my (latest) datasheet's register definition ...

include/mpc83xx.h:#define DDR_SDRAM_CLK_CNTL_SS_EN              0x80000000

regards,
Andre

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler  - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner