[U-Boot-Users] 440EPX is not booting from 1Gb/128MB NAND flash

Nikhil Gautam nikhilgautam1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:38:26 CET 2008

 Hi,

 I am trying to boot my board which is based on Sequoia 440EPX. The
 only difference between my board and the reference board is that I
 have a 1 Gb NAND flash ( NAND01GW3B2A) instead of 256Mb flash present
 on reference board.

 In U-boot I have changed the board configuration file to reflect correct specs.

  * Now the NAND chip has to be defined (no autodetection used!)
  */
 #define CFG_NAND_PAGE_SIZE      (2048)          /* NAND chip page
size          */
 #define CFG_NAND_BLOCK_SIZE     (128 << 10)     /* NAND chip block
size         */
 #define CFG_NAND_PAGE_COUNT     (64)            /* NAND chip page
count         */
 #define CFG_NAND_BAD_BLOCK_POS  (5)             /* Location of bad
block marker */
 #define CFG_NAND_4_ADDR_CYCLE                   /* Fourth addr used
(>32MB)     */

 I have also changed the eeprom configuration word to
 0x87788252
 0x0947D010
 0xA0A82358
 0x0D050000

 Is there any other place where some NAND configuration is defined?

 Thanks
 Nikhil