[U-Boot-Users] Initially loading uboot into flash on MPC5200

w.wegner at astro-kom.de w.wegner at astro-kom.de
Mon Feb 11 11:39:21 CET 2008

Hi,

On 11 Feb 2008 at 11:29, Andreas Schweigstill wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Wolfgang Denk schrieb:
> > Don't try tricks; go and buy a BDI3000. In the long run, it will trun
> > out to be the cheapest solution.
>
> I just heard from a customer that he bought a BDI2000 clone which is
> manufactured by an Austrian company and costs a fraction of the original
> one from Abatron. I don't know if this clone has restricted features and
> if there is also a BDI3000 clone available.

maybe you are refering to "PEEDI" made by Ronetix?

I have such a device, and it is working really nice for debugging on BDM.
Cost does vary depending on configuration, though.

There is only one problem left with stand-alone flash programming
with my specific combination (Freescale MCF5373L/Intel P30 Flash),
but I hope we get this worked out, too. Ronetix support is quite
responsive so far.

Best regards,
Wolfgang