[U-Boot-Users] NAND-based env fails CRC

lokowich lokowich at acdstar.com
Fri Feb 22 15:32:48 CET 2008

I'm successfully booting from NAND flash on the DaVinci EVM, but my
environment variables fail the CRC.  I get the correct CRC when
executing the crc32 command on the relocated memory.  This problem
doesn't occur when running same version (U-Boot-1.3.1) with the
MontaVista (EABI GCC 3.4.3) tools rather than ELDK 4.1 (GCC 4.0).  Seems
it may stem from the calling interface (EABI vs. ABI?), but casting
parameters to crc32 in env_nand gives some peculiar results. I'll keep
digging, but any help would be appreciated.