[U-Boot-Users] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Feb 23 09:42:41 CET 2008

In message <200802230117.03679.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> Mike Frysinger (13):
>       Blackfin: move bootldr command to common code
>       Blackfin: convert BFIN_CPU to CONFIG_BFIN_CPU
>       Blackfin: move on-chip MAC driver into drivers/net/
>       Blackfin: BF537-stamp: drop board-specific flash driver for CFI
>       Blackfin: BF537-stamp: cleanup spi flash driver
>       Blackfin: update MAINTAINERS list
>       Blackfin: unify cpu and boot modes
>       Blackfin: new cplbinfo command for viewing cplb tables
>       Blackfin: add proper ELF markings to some assembly functions
>       Blackfin: cleanup lib_blackfin/cache.c
>       Blackfin: cleanup and overhaul common board init functions
>       smc91111: use SSYNC() rather than asm(ssync) for Blackfin
>       Blackfin: add error debug to serial driver

Hm... where are these changes coming from?

I don't think any of them have been poosted on the mailing list
before?

And things like "new cplbinfo command" don't exactly look like bug
fixesto me - remember that no merge window is open at the moment, so
no new stuff may be added, just bugs fixed.

Please explain...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Niklaus Wirth has lamented that, whereas Europeans pronounce his name
correctly  (Ni-klows  Virt),  Americans  invariably  mangle  it  into
(Nick-les  Worth).  Which  is to say that Europeans call him by name,
but Americans call him by value.