[U-Boot-Users] latest u-boot (1.3.2-rc2) and dataflash vs CFG_NO_FLASH

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 29 12:19:30 CET 2008

In message <47C79DFB.3050808 at bluegiga.com> you wrote:

> > If I try to copy from Ram to dataflash, u-boot says "Copy to Flash..."
> > and the CPU pukes; it's detecting what it thinks is flash.
>
> This simple patch (for old 1.3.0) fixed this problem for me on DataFlash
> only system.

Could you please submit this as a regular patch, i. e. inline instead
of attachment, with a proper patch  description  (Subject  line)  and
your Signed-off-by: line? Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Do we define evil as the absence of goodness? It seems only  logical
that shit happens--we discover this by the process of elimination."
                                                        -- Larry Wall