[U-Boot-Users] latest u-boot (1.3.2-rc2) and dataflash vs CFG_NO_FLASH

Matt Gessner mgessner at Avidyne.com
Fri Feb 29 14:46:08 CET 2008

Thanks; I did something similar to this in my u-boot 1.2.0.

I sort of thought that this was an issue that was being hashed out a
while back because of the conflict over all of the different devices vs
flash memory.

I guess not.

Is there an effort under way to clean up or standardize all these
things?  Or was it deemed to be not useful enough?

Regards,

Matt

Flash..."
> > and the CPU pukes; it's detecting what it thinks is flash.
>
> This simple patch (for old 1.3.0) fixed this problem for me on
DataFlash