[U-Boot-Users] CFI: flash accessor functions used for source read too

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Jan 2 11:52:52 CET 2008

Hi Haavard,

Wolfgang just noticed that we (you in your original patches and myself in the
latest patch) use flash_read8() (etc.) to read from source location too.
Since this source is normally not located in FLASH, I'm not so sure anymore
if we should use these accessors here too.

Any comments on this welcome.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan