[U-Boot-Users] Possible TSEC Ethernet driver patch

David Saada David.Saada at ecitele.com
Tue Jan 8 17:48:07 CET 2008

Michael,
This would certainly be useful. In fact I thought of doing so myself as it
bothered my as well...
Furthermore, I submitted a patch couple of days ago, which added (among the
rest) MII command support to the UEC driver (basically a copy from the TSEC
code). I guess this kind of patch should go there too.
If you plan to submit this patch please inform - otherwise I'll do it myself
(I think its quite a simple one).
Regards,
David.