[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-mpc83xx.git

Kim Phillips kim.phillips at freescale.com
Tue Jan 8 17:21:43 CET 2008

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 01:15:08 +0100
"Joakim Tjernlund" <joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se> wrote:

> [...]

as I said in the original pull request:

"p.s. I was unable to get the UEC and PHY latency fixes
to a satisfactory state without re-reverting the relocation for 83xx
commit (assuming that was what was causing Joakim's and Russell's
problem).  Now I'm going on vacation (random email access).  btw, they
should probably go through Ben Warren (net custodian) anyway."

however, networking now seems to be totally broken, so whatever we can
get together for the new deadline for Ben, I'll try and help with.

Kim