[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-mpc83xx.git

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Tue Jan 8 17:53:32 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 10:21 -0600, Kim Phillips wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 01:15:08 +0100
> "Joakim Tjernlund" <joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se> wrote:

Ahh, I never read that far so I didn't see that p.s.
Not sure what problem you are referring to, but I don't
have any problems with the latest patches for the new networking driver
with the minor updates I sent December 18, I don't need to enable
full relocation.

I think the relocation patch is only needed if you move the flash
mapping somewhere else like Russel did.

 Jocke