[U-Boot-Users] merge window creaking?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 9 11:24:23 CET 2008

Dear Matthias,

in message <200801091055.21312.matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com> you wrote:

> do I hear the merge window creaking? Did you post an update about the

No. What you hear is probably me ginding my teeth after Tekom has cut
me off phone and network on Jan 03 so  I'm  offline  at  home  since,
which  means  that  I get only little work done in the evenings which
used to be my main working time for U-Boot related  things.  Changces
are that services might be restored later today...

> end of the current merge window? You spoke about january, 10th some time ago.
> there also have been requests about a longer open window (uhh, it's cold outside).
>
> What is the plan?

Current plan is Jan 17.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Status quo. Latin for "the mess we're in."