[U-Boot-Users] ColdFire patches

Ben Warren biggerbadderben at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:16:54 CET 2008

Liew Tsi Chung wrote:
> Ben,
>
> 	Are you referring to fecdma_initialize() in
> drivers/net/fsl_mcdmafec.c and net/eth.c? If it is, the changes had
> applied. You and I agreed on last email that renamed to
> mcdmafec_initialize().

In the new file, drivers/net/fsl_mcdmafec.c, most of the functions, such
as setFecDuplexSpeed(), fec_send() and so on, are private to the driver
(i.e. have file scope), and should be declared as static to avoid name
space confusion.

In addition, the function name setFecDuplexSpeed() goes against the
coding standard.  It should be set_fec_duplex_speed().

regards,
Ben