[U-Boot-Users] ColdFire patches

Liew Tsi Chung Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Thu Jan 17 00:36:28 CET 2008

Resend. Ignore the first patch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Warren [mailto:biggerbadderben at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:17 PM
To: Liew Tsi Chung
Cc: wd at denx.de; U-Boot-Users; Rigby John
Subject: Re: [U-Boot-Users] ColdFire patches

Liew Tsi Chung wrote:
> Ben,
>
> 	Are you referring to fecdma_initialize() in
> drivers/net/fsl_mcdmafec.c and net/eth.c? If it is, the changes had
> applied. You and I agreed on last email that renamed to
> mcdmafec_initialize().

In the new file, drivers/net/fsl_mcdmafec.c, most of the functions, such as setFecDuplexSpeed(), fec_send() and so on, are private to the driver (i.e. have file scope), and should be declared as static to avoid name space confusion.

In addition, the function name setFecDuplexSpeed() goes against the coding standard.  It should be set_fec_duplex_speed().

regards,
Ben